Phone: 416-539-7263 ext 223
Delzad Kutky is an Associate Lawyer at Lexpand Legal Professional Corporation with a focus on Business Law and Immigration Law. Delzad completed his law degree (JD) at the University of Windsor and his undergraduate degree (BA Hons) at York University.
Delzad has broad experience in many facets of Business Law including:
- Representing general partners and limited partners in limited partnerships to carry out multi-million-dollar real estate development projects across Ontario.
- Representing vendors and purchasers in asset and share purchase transactions in various industries including food service, dentistry, family physician practice, manufacturing, construction, and others.
- Reviewing, negotiating, and drafting commercial leases on behalf of commercial landlords and tenants.
- Representing corporations of various sizes in carrying out share restructuring transactions including restructuring in different jurisdictions.
- Advising businesses on a variety of commercial agreements including employment agreements, independent contractor agreements, memorandums of understanding, franchise agreements, shareholder agreements, joint venture agreements, and other general commercial agreements.
In addition to his Business Law practice, Delzad assists clients with a variety of Immigration Law matters including Temporary Resident Visa applications (Study Permit, Work Permit, Visitor visa) and Permanent Residence applications. Delzad also advocates for clients in Civil Litigation matters and Wills and Estates matters.
In his spare time, Delzad enjoys cooking, visiting dog parks, and competing in e-sports tournaments for Halo. Prior to its discontinuance in early 2021, Delzad was also consistently among the top three people in Canada for Lord of the Rings trivia on QuizUp and he continues to enjoy trivia nights with friends.